The privacy of our students has always been of utmost importance to Peters Valley Craft Center.
Peters Valley has a long history of protecting your privacy and our concern for your privacy is no different in the electronic age.
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We only collect personally identifiable information (name, address, credit card numbers, or other unique identifier) with your knowledge and consent. We collect this data solely for the intention of processing student enrollment applications and providing education services. All information collected during online registration is processed securely through an SSL certificate, and Authorize.net.
- Personal identifying information you provide is used only in connection with Peters Valley Craft Center programs and services or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- We do not sell, share, or transfer email addresses or mailing lists with any third party. We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to any third party; unless required by law.
- We may enable "cookies." A "cookie" is a file placed on your personal computer's hard drive by a Web site that allows it to monitor your use of the site. Ours remembers your login information when you are searching for courses.
Web Site Security: Peters Valley is committed to the security of the information that is either available from or collected by this web site.